We are constantly looking for support and funds to enable us to progress and complete our projects.
How can you help?
We are constantly looking for sponsors to help us. Sponsorship can be in many forms.
There are many different ways you can help...
- Financial support (one of or regular)
- Organising Fundraising Events on our behalf
- Sponsor a Project in part or in full
- Supply of materials
- Support or Sponsor a child or children with upbringing or their education
- Sponsor a Teacher
- Provide remote or on-site expertise in agricultural, educational and medical fields
- Sponsor our marketing and outreach activities or promote our charity abroad
- Sponsor our website
If you can help in any way then please contact us.
We are always grateful for all support given. We welcome visitors to come over to see and participate in what we are doing.
Some examples of what money donations can buy
A little money can go a long way in Kenya. For example....
€XXX will pay the annual salary for a teacher for 1 year.
We would like to thank our many sponsors over the years. We cannot possibly list them all here, and some prefer to remain anonymous.
Annual Piano Concert by Michelangelo Carbonara in Gozo, Malta
For the past 7 years Mrs Sonja Sinclair Stevenson Lindblad has organised this concert on our behalf and another local charity. The funds raised fro this annual event have been essential to us to keep a number of small projects going.